Community of care and students of concern
We know that your university experience will be stressful at times, and we believe that seeking help when you need it is a sign of strength.
Here are some resources that can help:
- Wellness – Mental Health Resources
- Refer a student
- Student Assistance Center
- Campus resources (well-being, mental health, sexual misconduct, academic support, employment, etc.)
- Resources for students (absence letters, options for students who cannot complete the semester, religious observances)
- Resources for faculty and staff
Please know that for anything after-hours, the Emergency Dean is also a resource and can be reached 5:00pm-8:30am during the week, and 24 hours per day on the weekends and all days the university is closed. Please don’t hesitate to call and consult if you’re concerned about someone. And all of us in the School of Music remain resources at your disposal as well.