Health and Safety for Musicians
• Speech-Language Pathology Clinic: provides highly individualized treatment including voice diagnostic and therapeutic services.
• Audiology Clinic: provides complete audiological assessments, and custom hearing protectors ideal for musicians.
• UI Wellness Center: mental health counselors available to music students in music facilities
• Performing Arts Medicine Program: free injury evaluation, rehabilitation services, and injury prevention tips offered by Carle Sports Medicine clinic.
• McKinley Health Center: provides around-the-clock physical and mental health services free of charge to students.
For more resources offered on campus, please click here.