ISYM Financial Aid Application
Illinois Summer Youth Music Financial aid is available for students who demonstrate musical potential as well as financial need. Students of any background are encouraged to apply.
Steps to apply for Financial Aid
- Apply to your ISYM program(s) of choice.
- Complete the ISYM financial aid application.
- Please be as specific as you can about why you are seeking financial aid and upload a copy of your most recent income tax return.
- Illinois Summer Youth Music will notify you via email after April 15, 2023 if you are awarded financial aid.
- Applications received after April 15, 2023 will be considered and notified on a rolling basis.
- You must accept your aid offer by the date listed in the email to receive your award. If you do not accept your offer, the funding will be awarded to another candidate.
- An offer of financial aid does not guarantee enrollment in your program.
- All students requesting Financial Aid are required to apply to their ISYM program and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit to receive their financial aid award.