Doctoral Hooding, Commencement, and Convocation Ceremonies

School of Music Convocation 

Sunday, May 15, 2022, at 1 PM, in Smith Memorial Hall 

Registration is required to participate in the School of Music Convocation ceremony. Tickets are not required, but we would request no more than 4 guests per person, if possible. 

Registration Form  (required)

Regalia Order Form (required)


University-wide Commencement Ceremony

Saturday, May 14, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. in Memorial Stadium. The university-wide ceremony will be live streamed at 

For more information about the university-wide ceremony and ticket information, visit



For questions related to undergraduate eligibility:

FAA Undergraduate Academic Affairs,

For questions related to graduate eligibility and ceremony:

Jenny PhillipsSoM Academic Affairs