1. Complete the University Application.
• Transcripts from every institution from which you have earned a degree
• Three (3) Letters of Reference
• Personal Statement
• Resume or C.V.
• Program Specific Requirements
• Conducting/Choral Music
• Music Education (MME, MME + Licensure, PhD)
• Piano Pedagogy
• Vocal Accompanying and Coaching
2. Complete the Supplemental Music Application: will become available 24-48 hours after submitting the University Application.
3. Complete an audition and all other pre-screening requirements (if applicable)
4. The deadline for all graduate programs is January 1, with the exception of the Summer-Only MME (February 15).
*Additional requirements for International Applicants