Below are the general steps for applying to a graduate program. Each program has specific application requirements, so be sure to follow the link to find detailed application steps for the program in which you are interested.
1. Complete the University Application, which will become available September 1.
• Transcripts from every institution from which you have earned a degree
• Three (3) Letters of Reference
• Personal Statement
• Resume or C.V.
• Program Specific Requirements
• Conducting/Choral Music
• Music Education (MME, MME + Licensure, PhD)
• Piano Pedagogy
• Vocal Accompanying and Coaching
2. Complete the Supplemental Music Application: will become available 24-48 hours after submitting the University Application.
4. The deadline for all graduate programs is December 1, with the exception of the Summer-Only MME (February 15).
*Additional requirements for International Applicants