1. Complete the University Application, including the following materials:
• Transcripts from every institution from which you have earned a degree
• Three (3) Letters of Reference
• Personal Statement
• Resume or C.V.
• DMA applicants only: Upload one sample of your scholarly writing about music (e.g., program notes or a research paper from a music theory/analysis, music history or composition class)
• Additional Program Specific Requirements:
2. Complete all pre-screening requirements (if applicable) and/or an audition.
3. The deadline for all graduate programs is December 1, with the exception of the Summer-Only MME (February 15).
*Additional requirements for non-native English speakers.