Qual 2 FAQs
- If I am the Chair of the Qual 2 Mini-Committee, what do I have to do before the written exam?
- If I am Chair of the Qual 2 Mini-Committee, what do I have to do after the written exam has taken place?
- If I am the faculty member responsible for the cognate area of study, who do I send questions to, and how far in advance of the exam?
- Do I send the questions to the student?
- How many questions do I prepare?
- How long do I have to read the answers?
- Is an oral exam required, and if so when does it take place?