Mental Health Workshop
The workshop is co-hosted by the School of Music and UIUC's Counseling Center. Learn more about the following topics:
- Mental health concerns and how to practice self-care during the pandemic
- Longterm effects of the pandemic on mental health
- Resources for students both on and off campus
- Strategies for managing career stress
- Strategies for managing a busy schedule and stress musicians frequently encounter
- Information on the newly embedded FAA counselor
There will also be time for your questions.
Zoom link available to SoM students upon request. Contact email@example.com for more information.