Examples of Works by CMP Users
Produced with DISSCO
Manifold Compositions produced with DISSCO
Produced with M4C
- Lydia Ayres - "The Sand Child", for soprano and tape
- Robin Bargar - "Raw Data"
- James Bohn - "Radio Music"
- James Bohn - "Radio Music "
- Jong Byun-Young - "e;Prelude"
- Arun Chandra - "A Bit, A Curve, Alas, A Wave"
- Insook Choi - "lit", "Intra"
- Insook Choi - "Shadowing Lemma"
- Insook Choi - Study
- Donnacha Dennehy - Study
- Donnacha Dennehy - Du Temps Perdu
- Donnacha Dennehy - Gubu
- Donnacha Dennehy - Voitures (for oboe + computer)
- Collin Franey - Swell, Fell, Bell
- Chris Gennaula - "The Annunciation"
- Chris Gennaula - "Binary Babble"
- Camille Goudeseune - "Telescope II"
- Benjamin Grosser - "Onslaught" "
- Benjamin Grosser - METALSTOCKHARDWARESOLOW"
- Benjamin Grosser - "Uninduced Approximation"
- Benjamin Grosser - "u transformed i union d"
- Michael Hamman - "Free-fall"
- Michael Hamman - "Listing"
- Michael Hamman - "Artifacts"
- Joseph Jurek - "An Erudite Barnyard"
- Joseph Jurek - "Digital Brew"
- David Kelley - "Take it Together, Put it Apart"
- John Melby - "Alto Rhapsody", for alto saxophone and computer
- Jonathan Mitchell - "Moments", for violin and tape
- Andrew Walters - "Pearl Before"
- Ray Watts - "Amen"
- Ray Watts - Elim-rue-kolah
- Sever Tipei - " ANL-folds" variant 1; variant 2; variant 3
Over 100 variants produced with DIASS on ANL IBM SP parallel supercomputer (1996 - 2002)
Produced with SoundMaker and DIASS
- Sean Harold - johnsvib
- Sever Tipei - Curses - for solo male voice and backup female group and computer generated sounds
Produced with GACSS (Genetic Algorithms for Composition and Sound Synthesis)
- Zack Browning - "Trilimital Adversary : Cold Cuts", for trumpet, string bass, percussion, piano and computer-generated sounds (tape realized by Ben Grosser)
Produced with MP1
- Sever Tipei - Many Worlds - for five percussion players, realized on CRAY X-MP supercomputer (1989)
- Sever Tipei - Cuniculi - for five tubas (1986)
- Sever Tipei - Portrait - for four female voices, realized with MP1 (1975)
Student works produced in MUS 448, Introduction to Computer Music (produced with DISSCO)
Student works from the discovery class
- Collective Composition - Collaboration of all the students in the class. Produced with SoundMaker. Spring 2006.